Dominican tax of 13% must be added to the above rates
* Holiday Rates: There is an additional $100 per night for Holidays
Thanksgiving (11/18 to 11/30)
Christmas & New Years (12/23 to 1/5)
NOTE: Children and infants count as guests
A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation. We prefer deposit via wire transfers in US funds. You can also pay
by personal check or money order. Credit cards are not accepted.
Checks or money orders should be made payable to Kenneth Engels. Please email us for our mailing address:
There is an additional $5. per person/night which covers the gratuity for the housekeeper, pool boy and night watchman. It does not cover food, drinks, or tours. For larger groups an extra housekeeper will be added at no additional cost to guests.
Rental Policy for Villa de Los Angeles
1. To secure a reservation, a deposit of 50% of the total rental (tax included) must be sent to guarantee the reservation. After your vacation dates have been confirmed by the owners, and the deposit is received, a notice will be sent confirming that the reservation has been secured. The balance is due 30 days before the start of your vacation.
2. Checks, money orders or wire transfers in US funds are accepted for payment. Credit cards are not accepted. Checks should be made out to Ken Engels: Please email us for wire transfer instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The maximum number of guests permitted in the villa is 10, including children and babies
4. The rate includes the services of our cook/housekeeper. Her hours are approximately 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Saturday. When there are 4 or more guests in the villa, a cook/housekeeper is provided by the owner at no cost to the guests. Sunday is the housekeeper’s day off.
5. In the event of a cancellation, every effort will be made by the owners to re-rent the villa. If they are successful, the payments will be refunded. If the villa is not re-booked for the reserved dates, the rental amount will be forfeited. Guests are encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance and Interruption Insurance Coverage should they feel that risk exists. Most people are not aware that this insurance is available for your vacation rental trip but it is available thru companies such as www.InsureMyTrip.com. Coverage varies with different Insurance Companies. Please review your policy details and know what is and is not covered for your policy.
6. No "local guests" are permitted on the premises at any time. Violation of this restriction will result in immediate eviction with no refund of the rental. This policy is strictly enforced